2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
ST LWB shown
- $9,108 - $10,322
- No trim specified for this review
- It Looks Nice
- Un Reliable, Time Taking Money Pit.
Purchased As Used
Bought this with 23,800 miles April 2010. It is a certified used vehicle. It has 30,000 miles currently-April 2011. In the past year/6000 driven miles I have replaced: Tie Rod End, Front Shocks/Coil Overs, Front Wheel, Front Brakes and Rotors. Yesterday, April 15, 2011 the truck would not start. Took battery out had tested...battery was fine. Put battery back in truck and truck started. So now there are electrical problems. My advice to anyone thinking about buying this truck is.......RUN, FAST, VERY FAST. My truck is used to go to work 9 miles away and once in a while haul a bag of groceries as I have an office job. Spare yourself the grief.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.