2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
SLT LWB shown
- $10,051 - $11,564
- No trim specified for this review
- Lots of power. Great transmission. Great look.
- 4 wheel ABS is not standard. Lack of aftermarket parts.
I bought my '08 Ram in October of this year. Got a good deal too. It's got the 4.7 liter V8 with the 6 speed manual transmission. This truck is a beast with a 6 speed. I burn other trucks left and right. I can almost keep up with a stock Silverado SS. Not worried about gas economy. Gas is like $1.45 where I live. I love my truck because it's a sleeper. I recently put a Cold Air Intake and I plan to install other mods.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.