2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Lots of Power, smooth ride, pulls my trailer great, no mechanical problems.
- gas mileage does not seem as high as rating.
2004 Dodge 1500 Ram Quad Cab 4x4. I have 2004, 5.7 litre. I have pulled trailer with it, no problems lots of power, pulls very smooth. No engine or tranny problems, body and interior still looks like new. Was a Chev truck fan, this is first Dodge pick up, (so far would def buy again) (Had this truck almost 2 years). Gas mileage is less then the the Government rating showed, but to be expected with 5.7.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.