2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4X4 User Reviews
SLT LWB shown
- $12,715 - $13,844
- Powerful engine, good handling, nice interior and exterior appearance
- Radio controls a bit far from driver, but not bad
I purchased a new 08' Dodge Ram 1500 SXT 4x4 a short time ago. It is equipped with the 4.7 liter V8, automatic transmission, and short wheel base. It has been a very good truck so far. The 4.7 has plenty of power, and the fuel economy isn't all that bad for a full size pickup, although highway results are much better than city. The truck handles well, and looks great in my opinion. I would recommend this model to others considering a full-size pickup purchase....read morehide
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good mpg with 6spd manual, new 4.7 has great power
- seats could be a little softer
The new 4.7 V8 is awesome. I had a 2005 with th 4.7 and this one has a lot more power. The 2008 4.7 gets better fuel mileage also. I get about 18 mpg highway, and that is with only 1200 miles on it. It should get a little better. I wish it still had the lever to engage the 4 wheel drive, but it has a lifetime powertrain warranty to original owner, so I am covered. It also has a ton of room behind the seat, and I am 6'6" and there is still room with the seat all the way back. Overall a great pickup. I have owned 6 dodges and all have been great. The manual is smooth and makes driving with a V8 a lot of fun. Great Truck!!...read morehide
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- with the 5.7 liter engine it moves
- i always hit my knees on the stearing colulm getting out of the truck, and i'm only 5'4
I love the truck ! It rides pretty smooth for a pick up .I love how the 5.7 liter engine just gets up and goes... and you cant beat the price .. we looked at the toyota tundra $42,000 thats insane .We bought our dodge ram 1500 2008 5.7 liter for $27,000 huge difference in price you cant beat it..
1 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.