2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4X4 User Reviews
LARAMIE SWB shown
- $13,534 - $16,154
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel, looks, everything
- front end, why???? replaced twice
Purchased As Used
buy this truck period. wow. cant believe this machine. and gas millage is great for its size. i want one in every color!jk great work truck and hauls all the toys even in the rockies.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love everything
This is my third Ram since Dodge overhauled the Ram in 2003. I have loved all of them. I recently aquired the Mega cab and have taken it on several road trips. I have taken it off-road and cannot get it stuck even with the factory pizza cutter tires. What a truck! It has a Hemi so it has plenty of power. The mileage is good for an 8000+ pound truck even when towing decent loads. The interior is without question the roomiest I have ever been in. My passengers on long trips have said that it is like being in a limo. I highly recommend this truck to any potential truck buyers....read morehide
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Diesel has great mileage, great power, carries a load and a horse trailer like it's not even their.
- Doesn't drive as smooth as my 06 tundra, but not bad at all. It turns alot better than my tundra.
My wife loves to drive it because of the power seat she can get up high and really see out.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cummins diesel is powerful, quiet and has good fuel economy
- Rough ride, poor turning radius, interior is "just OK", need a ladder to climb in
Overall I'm quite satisfied with this truck. The F250 powerstroke is a bit more utilitarian (lots of power points, seems designed for contractors and other folks who work the truck for a living) but the Cummins diesel easily trumps it for power, comfort and ambient noise. If you're looking for a big, ugly, rugged truck that costs a fair bit less than Ford - this one's yours....read morehide
2 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Fuel Economy for a Big Truck with awesome power!. Better than Powerstroke/Duramax
- Firm Ride, but this is to be expected for a vehicle such as this. Good Brakes!
I have owned a Ford Powerstroke and this blows it away! The inline 6 is bullet proof. Torque is great pulling a 9000 lb trailer easily! Great Fuel economy.
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- the transmission can only handle what the STOCK cummins diesel can put out
I had driven other trucks and they were ok but when my buddy said to take his out for a drive (he has a 2006 2500 QUAD CAB w/cummins diesel) i was anxious to drive it! Having 325hp on tap and 690ft./lbs. of torque (damn near could pull a building down with that *laughs*) Anyways, it handled like a cadiallac, superb ride, the power was awesome, stylish, overall... i wanted to buy the truck after i got out ha! I pulled out and he told me to hit it, so i did... that truck has so much power it broke the rear wheels loose no problem and we were going sideways pulling out of a conveinance store parking lot. Oh, another thing is the truck is a GIANT! i was looking down at other trucks, cars, and everything else on the road. Anyways, thought id share my thoughts and good luck with your new truck! =]...read morehide
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good feeling truck drive, safe and good vision from windshield,great 4x4 awsome power.
- ridige rear end,turning radius
overall rating 95% satisfaction,smooth relaxing ride, easy simple but extreamly well designed.cummins is hard to beat. power in a motor, with a classy secure truck, v/ unusuall combination. very clean truck. the best decision i have done in a vehicle in a long while. thank you dodge for creating such a wonderful ride....read morehide
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Diesel has great power and fuel economy
- Ride is rough over railroad tracks, but it pulls fantastic
The truck is great. the dealer I bought it from has proven that unfortunately there are a few dealers that don't care about the customer. thank my wallet that i did my homework and the job I have demands that the customer has rights.
5 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- 5.7L hemi engine is incredible power, rides like a limo, plenty of leg room in front and back seats,
- need a step ladder to clean the windshield
Front seats have EXCELLENT spinal support. Fuel economy was good for
this size truck. I got 15mpg on a 1500 mile trip with an average speed
of 65mph. I bought my truck from a fixed price dealership and paid
$3000.00 under dealer's cost! My only optional equipment installed
were the wide step boards. I would like to have had a brake controller
installed with the towing package....read morehide
12 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- looks like a truck not a car * sat like the king of the road (high)
- feels BIG & need step lader to get in - no need to get lift kit (anyone got a drop kit !)
for 48k I expect to get flares on the wheels as well as nerf bars ! inside the thing is loaded and well laid out Quad cab has good leg room in the back and you don�t need the mega !
31 out of 42 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.