2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Regular Cab 4X4
ST LWB shown
The 2002 Ram 2500 Regular Cab 4X4 is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in two trims, the ST... read more LWB and the SLT LWB. The 2002 Ram 2500 Regular Cab 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500, the Ford F-250 SD Regular Cab 4x4, and the Ford F-250 SD SuperCab 4x4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 5.9-liter, V8, 245-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2002 Ram 2500 Regular Cab 4X4 is a carryover from 2001.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Dodge Truck Ram 2500 Regular Cab 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.