2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Regular Cab 4X4
ST LWB shown
- $8,906 - $9,516
The 2004 Ram 2500 Regular Cab 4X4 is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the ST LWB to the LARAMIE LWB. The 2004 Ram 2500 Regular Cab 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Ford F-250 SD Crew Cab 4x4, and the GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab 4WD.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 330-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 Ram 2500 Regular Cab 4X4 is a carryover from 2003.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Dodge Truck Ram 2500 Regular Cab 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.