2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab 4X4 User Reviews
SLT SWB shown
- $25,314 - $27,464
- No trim specified for this review
- good engine
- Bad takoff without the optonial power takoff
The Dodge Ram 3500 Lamirane is a very good truck. It covers all the important needs a farmer or a cowboy would want. The 6.7 L Cummins turbo diesel produces 350 HP. Man, I wish I had one of those! It's so staggering that I have a hard time thinking that there is anything wrong with it. I suppose it has a slower pickup because it's a diesel, but I think there is an option called power takeoff which speeds it up on takeoff. Other than that,I think it's the best truck in the world!!
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.