2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab 4X4 User Reviews
LARAMIE SWB shown
- $25,314 - $27,464
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome diesel! The best engine of any truck with unbelievable towing power.
- Seat comfort. No long bed on megacab
The Cummins is absolutely bulletproof. It is easily the best, longest lasting diesel on the market. Ford had to install 2 turbos on the Powerstroke just to keep up with the Cummins. Horsepower doesn't mean anything if the torque isn't there. Other truck companies claim a towing capacity of 23-24,000 lbs.?! The second gen Dodge Cummins are used all the time at a helicopter company I worked for, and the were towing 26,ooo+ regularly. They would never use Powerstrokes. Some of you may think I'm a die-hard Dodge guy; the answer is no! If Cummins was bought out by Chevy or Ford, or someone else, I would buy from them. A trucks a truck, there all the same. But if you want the best diesel available, look no further than Cummins. GMC/Chevy Duramax diesels would be my second choice *S*
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.