2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab 4X2
LARAMIE LWB shown
- $9,376 - $11,221
The 2004 Ram 3500 Quad Cab 4X2 is a 4-door, 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging from... read more the ST LWB to the LARAMIE SWB. The 2004 Ram 3500 Quad Cab 4X2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 2WD, the Ford F-350 SD Regular Cab 4x2, and the GMC Sierra 3500 Extended Cab 2WD.
Upon introduction, the ST LWB is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 330-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The LARAMIE SWB is equipped with a standard 5.9-liter, I6, 305-horsepower, turbo, diesel engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Ram 3500 Quad Cab 4X2 is a carryover from 2003.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Dodge Truck Ram 3500 Quad Cab 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.