2001 Dodge Ram Club Cab
1500 ST SWB 4X4 shown
- $3,837 - $5,861
The 2001 Ram Club Cab is a 2-door, 6-passenger full size pickup, available in two trims, the 1500 ST SWB 4X2... read more and the 1500 ST SWB 4X4. The 2001 Ram Club Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Extended Cab, the Ford F-150 Regular Cab Styleside 4x4, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the 1500 ST SWB 4X2 is equipped with a standard 5.2-liter, V8, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The 1500 ST SWB 4X4 is equipped with a standard 5.2-liter, V8, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Dodge Truck Ram Club Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.