2003 Dodge Ram Conversion Van
1500 LWB shown
- Not Available
The 2003 Ram Conversion Van is a 3-door, up to 2-passenger full size van, available in 5 trims, ranging from... read more the 1500 SWB to the 3500 Maxivan. The 2003 Ram Conversion Van's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van, the Ford E-Series Van, and the GMC Savana Cargo Van.
Upon introduction, the 1500 SWB is equipped with a standard 3.9-liter, V6, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 3-speed automatic transmission is standard. The 3500 Maxivan is equipped with a standard 5.2-liter, V8, 225-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Ram Conversion Van is a carryover from 2002.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Dodge Truck Ram Conversion Van
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Cargo Vans
MSRP $25,050 - $32,8003 stars
MSRP $22,425 - $23,895
MSRP $26,630 - $31,460
MSRP $36,290 - $42,350
MSRP $25,750 - $43,405
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.