1999 Dodge Ram Regular Cab 4X2
1500 WS LWB shown
- $2,168 - $2,193
The 1999 Ram Regular Cab 4X2 is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging from... read more the 1500 WS SWB to the 3500 ST LWB. The 1999 Ram Regular Cab 4X2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 2WD, the Ford F350 SD DRW Regular Cab, and the GMC All-New Sierra 1500 Regular Cab.
Upon introduction, the 1500 WS SWB is equipped with a standard 3.9-liter, V6, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The 3500 ST LWB is equipped with a standard 5.9-liter, V8, 245-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Dodge Truck Ram Regular Cab 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.