2000 Dodge Ram Regular Cab 4X4
2500 ST LWB shown
- $4,602 - $4,607
The 2000 Ram Regular Cab 4X4 is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging from... read more the 1500 ST SWB to the 3500 ST LWB. The 2000 Ram Regular Cab 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab, the Ford F-350 SD DRW Regular Cab, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the 1500 ST SWB is equipped with a standard 5.2-liter, V8, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. The 3500 ST LWB is equipped with a standard 5.9-liter, V8, 245-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Dodge Truck Ram Regular Cab 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.