1997 Dodge Ram Regular Cab Pickup 2WD
1500 WS 8' shown
- Not Available
The 1997 Ram Regular Cab Pickup 2WD is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the 1500 WS 6.5' to the 3500 LT 8'.
Upon introduction, the 1500 WS 6.5' is equipped with a standard 3.9-liter, V6, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The 3500 LT 8' is equipped with a standard 5.9-liter, V8, 235-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 Dodge Truck Ram Regular Cab Pickup 2WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.