2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10
Quad Cab 4X2 shown
- $19,034 - $21,881
The 2006 Ram SRT-10 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger full size pickup, available in two trims, the Regular... read more Cab 4X2 and the Quad Cab 4X2. The 2006 Ram SRT-10's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Chevrolet Silverado SS, and the Nissan Titan Crew Cab.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab 4X2 is equipped with a standard 8.3-liter, V10, 500-horsepower engine that achieves 9-mpg in the city and 15-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The Quad Cab 4X2 is equipped with a standard 8.3-liter, V10, 500-horsepower engine that achieves 9-mpg in the city and 12-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Ram SRT-10 is restyled for 2006.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Dodge Truck Ram SRT-10
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.