2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 EXT Van User Reviews
170-in. WB shown
- Gas milage is outstanding. I can carry all my tools and ladders inside. Lots of cool features.
- Radio is not very loud on bumpy roads. No partition isn't cool.
I was the owner of the second Sprinter in the Northeast. I learned a valuable lesson. Never buy a vehicle on the frist two years of production. The problems I had were to numerous and stupid to mention.
But its been 5 years so I thought I would go get another more current one. Let me tell you why I love Mopar.
I wrote about any and all my problems with me original truck and its like they read all my letters and fixed each problem. This truck is exactly what I wanted. Its stronger, has a more American feel than Euro. They beefed up the entire vehicle. They even solved the key problem.
I higly recommend that if you own an earlier version and want to upgrade you will not be disappointed....read morehide
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.