2006 Dodge Sprinter Chassis Cab
3500 140-in. WB shown
- Not Available
The 2006 Sprinter Chassis Cab is a 2-door, 2-passenger full size pickup, available in two trims, the 3500... read more 140-in. WB and the 3500 158-in. WB. The 2006 Sprinter Chassis Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 2WD, the Ford F-350 SD Crew Cab 4X2, and the GMC Sierra 3500 Extended Cab 2WD.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, I5, 154-horsepower, turbo, diesel engine. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Sprinter Chassis Cab is a carryover from 2005.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Dodge Truck Sprinter Chassis Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.