2007 Dodge Sprinter Van
2500 170-in. WB EXT shown
- Not Available
The 2007 Sprinter Van is a 3- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger full size van, available in 6 trims, ranging from... read more the 2500 144-in. WB to the 3500 170-in. WB EXT.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 154-horsepower, turbo, diesel engine. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2007 Sprinter Van is redesigned for 2007.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Dodge Truck Sprinter Van
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Vans
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Dodge Sprinter Van
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.