2007 Dodge Sprinter Van User Reviews
2500 144-in. WB shown
- Not Available
- very roomy, dash is simplistic,
- breaks down alot - and its always the things that arent covered by warranty
Purchased As New
Would not recommend this vechicle for the price. The smaller Ford look alikes may be a better deal. This vechile is only serviced at Allen Samuels Dodge and is back in the shop way too much.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good with fuel
- seems the engine is not so great especialy with the sensors.
if u r a chicago buyer don t go to sherman dodge in skokie for an oil change.they asked 560 dollars for it it s ridicoulos.after 2 month i bought mine it is allready in the shop with oil problem.to much to little oil in the engine the sensore doesn t work properly and right now i m without my van and not making money.shoud have bought the chevy duramax diesel...read morehide
5 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Most Efficient Van in class, 50% more efficient than Fords or GMs...
- Rides some rough, but its work truck, so its ok...
With out any questions, its worst enemy to OIL COMPANIES!
Imagine 1 ton truck that does 24 MPG , compared to 12 MPG Fords and Gms...
Another thing, Imagine Truck with half milon miles and still running fine...Yes its Sprinter, well another proof ; bigger is not allways better, compare 2.7 l, sprinter egine to 6 + liter Oversized engines ...
Another good point , this is most Patriotic truck in USA, why?
Well it doesn't work well for oil companies!...read morehide
41 out of 44 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.