2008 Dodge Avenger User Reviews
- $8,118 - $11,249
- No trim specified for this review
- More car for the money, with looks, comfort, price not found in Toyota or Honda
- I bet Toyota and Honda are not customers of the rental car. Why? PRICE!
IF THE COMPETITION IS DOING SO WELL, WHY BOTHER WITH THE AVENGER. JUST PLAIN COMMON SENSE! The fact of the matter is the Avenger is doing so well that the dealer next door sees that it is taking away sales from them. Let it be said that because of price, style, ride and customer's wanting a change spark them to go with Dodge. The problems with hesitation and bad transmission are not going away as Toyota assumed, so with Honda's false fuel consumption ads and rattles.
27 out of 29 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles