2008 Dodge Avenger User Reviews
- $8,118 - $11,249
- No trim specified for this review
- It's all about the price for the money or money's worth, IT'S THE AVENGER!
- Toyota and Honda doesn't give options for free, you pay for everything.
Before I bought the Avenger, I tried to compare cars; Toyota, Honda and Nissan. The Japanese cars did not have the all wheel drive and still cost a lot to be paying. I decided to buy the Avenger because I need the AWD when snow season comes again. More safe and secure!
47 out of 50 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge Challenger spied exercising supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8
One of the prime complaints against the Dodge Challenger is that, even in SRT8 guise, its 470 horsep...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles