2010 Dodge Avenger User Reviews
- $10,887 - $11,884
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, comfortable ride, great stereo
- No power w/ I-4, blinds spots, motor is crap
Purchased As Used
I bought this car used with 20k on it. Keep matianence on it and drove correctly. But at 50k computer , oil pump , and water pump went out all at the same time. Got it fix on powertrain warrant. Okay I cool with that. At 54k the motor and transmission went out at the same time! Now the car be in the shop for over 30 days and the warrant still has not fixed it. So my advice is to get the V6 they are more reliable!!!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles