2011 Dodge Avenger User Reviews
- $12,519 - $14,917
- No trim specified for this review
- sporty look,good gas mileage
- rides rough on roads,noisy,poor handeling in snow,load and weak engine,crappy radio
Purchased As Used
this car looks like a mini charger and it is very stylish but when i am driving on the road i can feel every bump and it almost jerks the car off the road, also in the snow forget it especially if we get little snow you will be all over the road.i think they need to figure out some specs on this car, i have had it into the dealership 4 times and its only got 34,000 miles on it and they keep telling me its all normal but i think theres something wrong.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles