2007 Dodge Caliber
There are 63 user reviews for the R/T AWD trim shown below
- seats fold flat, awd.....
- everything else not listed in pros
Purchased As New
bought new in summer of '07. Garage kept and drive mostly highway to work. 50,000 miles later the car is falling apart.
1) tie rod went out
2) tires needed replaced after 35000 miles
3) brakes gone at 50000 (very little stop and go driving)
4) weather stripping falling apart, especially at the back window
5) very poor visibility
6) glove box cooler is a joke
7) does not get near the fuel milage it boasts (try 20mpg at best)
8) so loud on highway I need the radio blasting to hear it
9) poor turning radius
10) battery gone after 40000 miles
11) had nearly stalling condition; had to provide the dealer with the tech release number before they would fix it with 'computer software update'.
this car will not last. see how many good reviews you can find from people that have owned it more than 3 years-not many.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )