2007 Dodge Caliber User Reviews
- $6,131 - $8,945
- No trim specified for this review
- Appearance, Value, Ride
- Headrests, fuel economy not as advertised (but not bad), tends to not start at first try (very rare)
Purchased As New
I've had my 2007 Caliber for five years. So far, I have no complaints. I purchased my Caliber after renting one for a trip to Vegas. I was obviously impressed. I plan to keep her for a while. The Caliber's replacement, the Dart, looks like they took a leftover Neon body and created a new car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge Challenger spied exercising supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8
One of the prime complaints against the Dodge Challenger is that, even in SRT8 guise, its 470 horsep...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles