2007 Dodge Caliber User Reviews
- $6,131 - $8,945
- No trim specified for this review
- easy entry and exit, lots of room, 2.4L has pleanty of power great brakes
- a little noisey at low speeds, some blind spots
Purchased As Used
I've only had the car 2 weeks and it isn't what I started out to buy. But I saw it on line and the test drive won me over. (Spent $5k over my budget) But on the whole I'm very pleased with it. The CVT takes a little getting used too, and the light control stalk, (I'm waiting on a manual) but everything works as promised. The car does fine on the Hwy, w/cruise on. I wish the light was placed a little higher, and that there was another 12 volt power outlet in the rear some where. I love the 4 wheel disc, brings it to stop in a hurry. I'd recomend it to anyone!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles