2007 Dodge Caliber User Reviews
- $6,131 - $8,945
- No trim specified for this review
- seats fold flat, awd.....
- everything else not listed in pros
Purchased As New
bought new in summer of '07. Garage kept and drive mostly highway to work. 50,000 miles later the car is falling apart.
1) tie rod went out
2) tires needed replaced after 35000 miles
3) brakes gone at 50000 (very little stop and go driving)
4) weather stripping falling apart, especially at the back window
5) very poor visibility
6) glove box cooler is a joke
7) does not get near the fuel milage it boasts (try 20mpg at best)
8) so loud on highway I need the radio blasting to hear it
9) poor turning radius
10) battery gone after 40000 miles
11) had nearly stalling condition; had to provide the dealer with the tech release number before they would fix it with 'computer software update'.
this car will not last. see how many good reviews you can find from people that have owned it more than 3 years-not many.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles