2008 Dodge Caliber
There are 4 user reviews for the R/T FWD trim shown below
- Engine has ample power, great MPGs, corners well, sound system very good
- None so far
Getting 29 MPGs in mix of city/highway driving. Five-speed manual shifter is easy to operate. Ergonomics of st.wheel/driver seat/shifter very good, comfortable. Boston Accoustics sound system delivers very good music. Seat heaters are very timely on cold mornings. 2.4L engine has plenty of acceleration capacity when I need it. Sport suspension corners very well....read morehide
8 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good handling, ample acceleration power, easy to shift, decent fuel economy, very nice sound system,
- driver seat cushion feels mimimum; could benefit from thicker cushion
Very fun to drive. Corners very well with 18" tires. Easy to shift. Engine has ample power to move this car around. Boston Accoustics speakers work very well. Doing very well on MPGs so far. A very good value for the money.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- the rt sport is great in the mountains, no trouble mechanicaly, gets 26 mpg which is better than mos
- trunk space could be bigger
Needs lock on glove box door, the sport suspension is great for curves but a little rough on bad roads. The acceleration is great for passing and flying down the highway at 80. Really like the styling with the bigger rims.
2 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy; comfortable; looks; handling; fun to drive
- Road noise
I really like the Caliber. I have had an '07 for 12 months and it has yet to see the inside of the shop. It's comfortable, fun to drive, roomy. I get lots of compliments on the car's appearance & styling. After having an SUV, I am really liking the fuel economy and the extra room in the garage....read morehide
12 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )