2012 Dodge Caliber
- Not Available
The 2012 Caliber is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon, available in 3 trims, ranging from the SE to the SXT.
Upon... read more introduction, the SE is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 158-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The SXT is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 158-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Dodge Caliber
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Is Dodge’s Future at Risk?
For all the history buffs out there, Dodge- as a brand- has been around since the turn of the centur...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: Dodge 'Blacktop' treatment extended to Durango, Grand Caravan and Journey
How do you give mainstream vehicles a touch of evil? You give them dark wheels, grille, headlights, ...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: New Dodge Dart GT hints at more fun
The top dog of the Dart sedan lineup, the Dart GT, was revealed today at the Detroit Auto Show, spor...Read Full Review
City of Detroit is paying $65,000 for a 2004 Dodge Intrepid that it doesn’t even own
For a police department in a city with a struggling economy, running up a $65,000 bill for what amou...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles