2007 Dodge Caravan SWB User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Confortable rear seats, rides confortably, good trim finish, apperance is very good
- Driver seat not aligned with steering wheel extremly uncomfortable, less than 25 mpg on highway.
Style very good. Good acceleration. Fit and finish very good. Ride is smooth When in passenger seats. But... Bought the van for long drives, but not pleased at all with confort of driver seat. Seat not aligned with steering wheel. Extremly unconfortable. Causes back pain in no time. Dealer can't fix. Very poor gaz millage. No under coating. Wating for chrysler reply on email.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles