2011 Dodge Challenger User Reviews
- $18,942 - $32,807
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy w/V6. Very comfortable. Good power.
- Hard to see backing up. Added a rear-view camera but it doesn't help from the side.
Purchased As Used
I bought this car w/7000 miles on the odometer. I now have almost 34000. I have had 0 issues. My longest trip so far was a 3000 mile round trip from Houston to Baltimore and the car was fantastic! Fuel mileage was in the high 20s and the car handled the mountains with grace and style. I have upgrade to 20" rimes/tires and the ride difference is remarkable. I recommend this car to any male that wants that "Yeah, that's my car" feeling. On a plus note, my wife won't drive it as she feels it's too masculine (she has a Mini Cooper S).
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles