2012 Dodge Challenger User Reviews
SRT8 392 shown
- $20,421 - $35,504
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, drives, and handles great. Warranty is unbelievable
- You never want to stop looking at it. FACT
Purchased As New
I bought the base model new. The car is a looker, people with Mercedes and BMW come up to tell me it's a nice looking car. It is fast and smooth, if you don't pay attention you'll find yourself doing 100 mph. Gas economy is very good, but not great. Very roomy for a coupe. And finally, the warranty 100k/5 years makes buying this car a no brainer.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles