2012 Dodge Challenger User Reviews
SRT8 392 shown
- $20,421 - $35,504
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, drives, and handles great. Warranty is unbelievable
- You never want to stop looking at it. FACT
Purchased As New
I bought the base model new. The car is a looker, people with Mercedes and BMW come up to tell me it's a nice looking car. It is fast and smooth, if you don't pay attention you'll find yourself doing 100 mph. Gas economy is very good, but not great. Very roomy for a coupe. And finally, the warranty 100k/5 years makes buying this car a no brainer.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles