2013 Dodge Challenger
- $25,995 - $43,995
- $25,041 - $42,501
The 2013 Challenger is a 2-door, 5-passenger sports car, available in 4 trims, ranging from the SXT to the... read more SRT8 Core.
Upon introduction, the SXT is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 305-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The SRT8 Core is equipped with a standard 6.4-liter, V8, 470-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Dodge Challenger
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Dodge Challenger also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Dodge Challenger
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Is Dodge’s Future at Risk?
For all the history buffs out there, Dodge- as a brand- has been around since the turn of the centur...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: Dodge 'Blacktop' treatment extended to Durango, Grand Caravan and Journey
How do you give mainstream vehicles a touch of evil? You give them dark wheels, grille, headlights, ...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: New Dodge Dart GT hints at more fun
The top dog of the Dart sedan lineup, the Dart GT, was revealed today at the Detroit Auto Show, spor...Read Full Review
City of Detroit is paying $65,000 for a 2004 Dodge Intrepid that it doesn’t even own
For a police department in a city with a struggling economy, running up a $65,000 bill for what amou...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles