2008 Dodge Charger User Reviews
- $10,712 - $22,228
- No trim specified for this review
- excellent standard sound system, attractive appearance,
- substandard parts used, makes noises, transmission shifts weird, leaks constantly,
I wish I never bought this car. Dodge makes an inferior product compared to other car companies. My car has been nothing but trouble since I bought it. Tranny leaks, engine leaks, coolant leaks. Not to mention the weird lifter noises Dodge couldn't fix, so they replaced the engine. This car looks good on the outside but is slapped together with duct tape and cardboard inside. The car is fast for a V6 but the gas mileage is poor compared to all those new green cars. I would strongly advise AGAINST EVER buying a Dodge or Chrysler product! Its not worth it!
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles