2008 Dodge Charger User Reviews
- $10,712 - $22,228
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome ride. My first hemi is so much fun to drive! Front & back seats are comfortable.
- Watch out for the larger than normal blind spot. Takes some getting used to.
Plenty of power, lots of room, great looking car. Mine is black with dark tinted windows. I hear the comment every week "I want one of those" or "that's going to be my next car" from all ages of people. Average gas mileage.
7 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles