2008 Dodge Charger User Reviews
- $10,712 - $22,228
- No trim specified for this review
- lots of room, looks great, rides like a dream, good in snow
- mpg could be better but not bad, braking fair ,wish it could do better burn out
Purchased As New
I have never liked cars but this one has won me over. the leg room is great,the car handdles like a dream,and the looks wow a+ all the way.The only things i dont like are take off power not their till u hit 20mph then hold on its fine, the anti-slip stops from doing a burn out,and the braking could be just a little better, but all in all its one good car. Dodge did a great job on this one i plan to keep this one around for a long time
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge Challenger spied exercising supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8
One of the prime complaints against the Dodge Challenger is that, even in SRT8 guise, its 470 horsep...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles