2009 Dodge Charger
There are 14 user reviews for the RT trim shown below
- Talk about a head turner! Wow.
- Had it back in the shop before the first 1,000 miles. The GPS system crashed
Purchased As New
I have an R/T Road and Track, white with black stripes, factory tinted windows, remote starter and 20" rims. I could go on and on. Wow. I love this car. Every time I go to the the strip clubs the valet park it in front under the lights as if it is part of the advertising for the club!
After 14 years as a Chrysler employee I left the company. I was bummed at first, until I got this $30,000 car with $10,000 worth of extras for a $25,000 car voucher I was given as part of my buy out!!!!!...read morehide
6 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great looking. Minimal maintenance. turdy and fast
- Blind spot due to rear window design. Leather seats due not compare to me Acura RL in comfort.
All of the comments I wanted to enter have been presented in the pros and cons listed above.
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- i love my rt the perfect balance of speed and comfort it gets great milage for a 340 hp v8
- no cons thist is a great car
as a former charger srt8 owner im very pleased with the rt , the srt8 was almost too powerful it has a rough ride and gas milage was horible
the rt is only fivetenths of a second slower to sixty mph and its tengrand cheaper
39 out of 52 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- i like that it has a build in gps its a great car trust me on this one
- the car is fast when u press the brakes it stop fast
THIS CAR IS ONE OF THE FAST CAR I LUV THIS CAR.MY FUEL LAST BOUT 3 WEEKS IT TAKES MY 35 TO FEEL MY GAS UP .
20 out of 54 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )