2011 Dodge Charger
R/T RWD shown
- $20,032 - $29,429
The 2011 Charger is a 4-door, 5-passenger sports sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the SE RWD to the... read more R/T AWD.
Upon introduction, the SE RWD is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 292-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The R/T AWD is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 370-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2011 Charger is redesigned for 2011.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Dodge Charger
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
2013 Detroit: Dodge 'Blacktop' treatment extended to Durango, Grand Caravan and Journey
How do you give mainstream vehicles a touch of evil? You give them dark wheels, grille, headlights, ...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: New Dodge Dart GT hints at more fun
The top dog of the Dart sedan lineup, the Dart GT, was revealed today at the Detroit Auto Show, spor...Read Full Review
City of Detroit is paying $65,000 for a 2004 Dodge Intrepid that it doesn’t even own
For a police department in a city with a struggling economy, running up a $65,000 bill for what amou...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles