2011 Dodge Charger User Reviews
R/T RWD shown
- $17,484 - $25,289
- No trim specified for this review
- Adaptive Cruise Control, Performance, Appearance, Comfort, Options
- Safety options (backup, blindspot sensors) a little to sensitive
Purchased As New
This car is worth test driving is you are in the market, you will not regret it. The performance and surprisingly the gas mileage (over 26 mpg highway) are excellent. The 2012 will be even better in both regards once the 8 speed transmission is added to the drivetrain (faster and ~10-15% better mpg).
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles