2012 Dodge Charger User Reviews
R/T RWD shown
- $18,830 - $37,560
- No trim specified for this review
- Great performance, turns heads, tight ride, it's just great
- Not the best gas milage, 16 mpg in city with 5.7 V-8
Purchased As New
I've owned many cars over the years and find my 2012 Dodge Charger R/T Max perhaps my favorite. The ride is very nice and gives good road feel. The power is amazing, and the sound of the Hemi is great. I just love to get behind the wheel and drive. It's nice to own a car in which you get the thumbs up from the younger guys in their tuners. The quality of the build is very, very good and I don't understand why I don't see more on the road.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles