2012 Dodge Charger User Reviews
R/T RWD shown
- $18,830 - $37,560
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun to drive, unbelievably quick for a 6, love the dash and the looks
- just HATE the shifter - it's going to cause accidents - what moron thought this was a good idea?
Purchased As New
Love the car, love the 1 year of Sirius, love the big touch screen. Don't need options, comes with more than you'd probably order. Good mileage, unreal performance from a V6. The shifter is TERRIBLE - why would any manufacturer do this? You can't tell by "feel" what is happening, you must look at the dash, and it's hard to go from D to R and back to D (if you poke your nose out to see traffic and need to back up)
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge Challenger spied exercising supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8
One of the prime complaints against the Dodge Challenger is that, even in SRT8 guise, its 470 horsep...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles