2013 Dodge Dart User Reviews
- $15,995 - $19,995
- No trim specified for this review
- VERY FUN TO DRIVE! Impressive looks, power, comfort and technology for the price.
- 1.4L Turbo runs well with regular gas but clearly better with mid-grade or premium.
Purchased As New
I've only had it a week and working thru the break-in period so obviously things can change. At same time I'm really impressed because the new Dart feels similar to some of my buddies 70's and 80's muscle cars (Challenger, Charger, Comaro, Mustang, 280z, Supra) that I rode in a lot but never owned. This car is by no means in the same class, but rides similar in that it feels like a heavy / solid car with pretty good tork to move it. The Dart 6 speed auto transmission also gives it very good gas mileage and sure this car would get more than 30 mpg on a trip. Still have fond memories or the 1972 6cl Dart but this one has much more "muscle".
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge Challenger spied exercising supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8
One of the prime complaints against the Dodge Challenger is that, even in SRT8 guise, its 470 horsep...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles