2003 Dodge Durango
SLT Plus 4X2 shown
- $3,533 - $6,292
The 2003 Durango is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger luxury sport-utility, or sport-utility, available in 9 trims,... read more ranging from the Sport 4X2 to the R/T 4X4. The 2003 Durango's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Suburban, the GMC Yukon XL Denali, and the Toyota Sequoia.
Upon introduction, the Sport 4X2 is equipped with a standard 4.7-liter, V8, 235-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The R/T 4X4 is equipped with a standard 5.9-liter, V8, 245-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Durango is a carryover from 2002.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Dodge Durango
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles