2006 Dodge Durango
There are 3 user reviews for the Limited 4X2 trim shown below
- Bluetooth, Navigation, DVD, 3 rows of seats are great.
- Fuel economy stinks.
Having all these options for the money is great. Handles paving and off-road well too. Good SUV for the money.
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- i REALLY SHOOD HAVE SAID SOMETHING ON MY 2004 , BUT IT IS THE BEST DRIVING EVER GOOD GAS ML FOR A
- CONS BAD SEATS IN FRONT EVEN THE 2006 THE SAME MAYBE THE 2007 NEW SUV WILL ADDRESS THIS
aLL IN ALL i HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BAD EXCEPT THE SEATS NOT GOOD FOR OVERSIZED PERSON, BUT tHEY THINK EVERYONE IS 86 LPS AND 12 TO 18 NOT OVER SIZED AND 25 TO 60
9 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great ride, nice comfort, good visibility, bigger and roomier than older models
- Gas not good in city driving, but much better on highway.
2nd Durango I've owned. Turns heads, feels tight and flies on the highway. Craftmanship continues to improve year over year. I have the big 5.7L HEMI and it really moves. Totally satisfied with the vehicle. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good sized SUV. The Limited is loaded with everything possible. Long trips are no problem in this truck....read morehide
61 out of 63 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )