2006 Dodge Durango User Reviews
Adventurer Model 4X2 shown
- $7,219 - $9,611
- No trim specified for this review
- Standard AWD,4X4,PL,PW,AM/FM/CD,keyless entry,cruise crontrol
- Fuel economy city,highway not bad,3rd row seat not standard.
Other than the pro and cons which every car has, I like my Durango.
as I mentioned with the pros, the AWD and 4X4 come standard. It's tough 4.7 V8 magnum engine really isn't bad when your on the highway.I'll see how well it handles this winter.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles