2006 Dodge Durango User Reviews
SLT 4X4 shown
- $7,219 - $9,611
- No trim specified for this review
- Great ride, nice comfort, good visibility, bigger and roomier than older models
- Gas not good in city driving, but much better on highway.
2nd Durango I've owned. Turns heads, feels tight and flies on the highway. Craftmanship continues to improve year over year. I have the big 5.7L HEMI and it really moves. Totally satisfied with the vehicle. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good sized SUV. The Limited is loaded with everything possible. Long trips are no problem in this truck.
61 out of 63 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles