2006 Dodge Durango User Reviews
Adventurer Model 4X2 shown
- $7,219 - $9,611
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable and doesn't wear you out on long trips. Excellent handling
- Dashboard too long can't judge where rt front wheel is very well
The 5.7 Hemi is a must. takes steep grades effortlessly even when hauling a loaded trailer. Gas milage is great considering the size of the Durango. Getting over 18 mpg.at 75 MPH on turnpike.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles