2007 Dodge Durango
There are 4 user reviews for the Limited 4X2 trim shown below
- Just bought this S.U.V. It gets better gas miliage then my 03 trailblazer, and it has a bigger ein.
- have no real complaints yet.
Me and my wife love this S.U.V we had a 03 trailblazer LTZ we like it then we got the durango and we have no regrets. We looked all other types of S.U.Vs in its class and it rides the best.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent highway vehicle ride and plenty of Hemi power to merge.
- I wish the nav sys. was touch screen, and Gas MPG isn't bad for Mid size SUV
This is my wives vehicle but I drive it more than my 07 Avalanche. This thing does everything that is asked of it from acceleration to hauling people in comfort. I enjoy it but wife thinks it's just okay. So who do you think decided to get this vehicle? Great choice all around.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
HUGE! care love it. and i need a few more words so now i am just adding to meet the min.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- This vehicle has everything I expected and more. It's intelligent design is obvious.
- Gas mileage is not the greatest, but I expected that with a 5.71 Hemi.
My wife and I bought the "Limited" and have really enjoyed the amenities that came with it. The horse power is great on the interstate when it becomes necessary to use it.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )