2008 Dodge Durango User Reviews
SLT 4X4 shown
- $9,801 - $13,918
- Excellent to drive, it feels you are on a plane can't feel nothing..great suspension, good on gas.
- Not too Many features...but who needs features.
My Durango is awsome you just have to choose the right color. It has great suspension, very comfortable kids love it, it feels like you are in a limo on the 3rd road seat.
10 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- size, price, engine, overall comfort, american appeal
- get rid of the minivan look, can it get any uglier
Please build a new Durango. The appeal left after the original design went out the door and the mini-van came in. Dodge, listen carefully. People that buy SUV's are buying because they don't want the mini-van. Pay attention to design. In 1994, the Dodge Ram was one of the most successful sales of the decade. Guess why? design, you changed the look from that flat pig nose front to a Freightliner front end and boom, sales through the roof. I know that I could design cars better than this....read morehide
6 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- All pros!! Awsome power, good ride, Its a Hemi
- not available with leather
I have the 2007 Durango "Night Runner" with the 5.7 Litre Hemi. This vehicle rocks!! I love the paint. The black with the green metal flake is awsome! Wish the vehicle had leather as an option.
5 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles